tirsdag, mai 30, 2006

peacefull coast


forgive my words when i lie
return my voice when i speak
i have no other but me
to shave my head till I bleed
you're not suppost to follow
this taste you don't have to swallow

just comfort me and believe
the changes in me are real
the scars on my head,
they wish i was dead
but i won't recive
whatever they'll give

come closer to see
the stillness in me
pouring out rain
to wash out the pain
this is not human
i'm floating on leaves

forget my words if i lie
forgive my world when you cry
i will be fine
but it will take time
the master of creation
don't find me as an ecseption

don't let them trolls controll
leave it to God who knows
what's inside, and all that shows
what's burdens and what's bones
from the sceletton you feared the most
He'll find you a peacefull
coast







8 Comments:

Blogger Madeleine said...

ÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅ!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHIIIT AS!!!!! AT det gååååår an. SInnsykt fint. Bakoversveisfint. Minst.

7:13 a.m.  
Blogger Madeleine said...

unnskyld men jeg kom på en sang..

*stille vann.. stille vann.. *

smask

1:20 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Hm.. Du beskrev nettopp tankene mine som jeg har hatt problemerer med å formulere ut av munnen min i flere måneder nå.. BobMaria <3 ;p

- LilM'

1:36 p.m.  
Blogger Bob_Maria said...

koslii!! søta LilM!!!!!!!!!

2:55 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonym said...

fint bilde..og fin side.

12:21 a.m.  
Blogger Bob_Maria said...

takk for det assa!

1:36 a.m.  
Blogger Bob_Maria said...

who are you? skummelt..

8:44 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

8:37 a.m.  

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home